On ''what there is''

The question looks ''philosophical'' in the sense of ''what exist?''. In the old terminology ''ontology question''.
The modern formulation (by Quine) is: ''what are the values of your variables''? In our hobby ''what are
the new available components''?  Can one person know what are available components? Obviously not
but we have ''collective knowledge''. Each contribution is welcome. Like in science. But like in science there
are individuals with special contributions. Raul with his MM contributions and his ''successor'' chakster
with his contributions about ''both kinds'': MC's and MM's. Despite his ''modest means''. I think we should
be thankful to have such individuals.
128x128nandric
So now we know it is possible to claim fluency in 4 languages yet completely misunderstand and denigrate a pertinent comment made in English... wtf has this got to do with music and its associated sound reproduction equipment?
Gavagai and mathematics. By putting ''theory of meaning''
against ''theory of reference'' Quine constructed his Gavagai
as ''unclear reference''. But the ''background'' is what kinds
of objects or entities ''the numbers are'' . Frege had no difficulty
to see them as ''objects''. But his definition was ''extension of
 terms or concepts''. Aka ''any object that is extension of some
concept''. Actually ''sets'', ''properties'' and '' classes'' are
logically ''the same'' because all assume ''members''. Hence
''set theoretic'' reduction of complexity. 
Cognitive dissonance result in this forum in calling names
or strawman construction. in addition blame to write English
as ''second language''. What an opponents ! 
What does that have to do with anything?
Well I made it a minute in (almost) and it was seeming to be a religious talk.

So we in Europe have build 27 km long particle accelerator in Cern to prove or refute the existence of Higgs particle.
CERN being established 3 years before Margaret Burbidge and her colleagues come up with the s, r and x processes that explained how the elements in the periodic table are generated, and 63 years before the 17 Oct 2017 LIGO (US, UK, and Au) detected the gravitational waves. Which is ties into the general research of CERN, LANL, LIGO, etc. as a worldwide science research endeavour.

But I digress.

It would be nice if there was a way to catalogue the contributions of the “art” for the audio. Unfortunately I do not believe that this site is overly science focussed and relies on personal testimony, and everyone deciding for themselves what is true and good.It may still get to a nirvana, but maybe not as quickly as a more structured and peer reviewed approach can do.

By the way @nandric what are your other 3 languages?

Cognitive dissonance result in this forum in calling names or strawman construction. in addition blame to write English as ’’second language’’. What an opponents !
If I understand your OP correctly, then do not want to become an opponent. Perhaps a proponent?