Townshend Springs under Speakers

I was very interested, especially with all the talk.   I brought the subject up on the Vandersteen forum site, and Richard Vandersteen himself weighed in.   As with everything, nothing is perfect in all circumstances.  If the floor is wobbly, springs can work, if the speaker is on solid ground, 3 spikes is preferred.
128x128stringreen
some interesting pricing in your countries.
In the US the gaia 2 are $289 for a set of 4

Also, whats the correct size for kef blades (1) ? the base is fairly oval so it might look odd as these seem designed for square bases.
size 3?
In my experience if the Nobsound or their chinese identical counterpart, if they are are ONLY under speakers they will not play with only positives...

It takes me an heavy load to damp them rightfully finely tuned around under 100 gram......

And even that set of 4 will let emerge some "distortions" difficult to detect for some at first listening...

It takes me 4 boxes under speakers and another 4 boxes on top of the speakers with a very heavy load (at least near 85 pounds), to dyssimetrically compress the 2 pairs and damping then and decrease some resonance of the speakers...

After that the S.Q. is totally changed...

It is not for a regular living room.... Stability of my speakers are ok for my audio room, not for a living room with children at all...

ratio S.Q. /cost is very good for me...

I learned that my good sandwich platform of different materials did not isolate nor couple/decouple optimally in spite of the wide varieties of materials... And the first time i introduce this sandwich the results were very good so good that the negatives were not perceived at this time.... I used this sandwich now under the springs boxes they contribute better in this way to isolate from everything on my desk...All my audio gear is on my big desk....
In the US the gaia 2 are $289 for a set of 4
Yeah, current street price for Gaia 2 in Aus is about A$449 (per set 4) which equates to about US$333. So not crazy different.
Gaia 1 is typically selling for A$999 in Aus at the moment, about US$741 per set.
Unfortunately I required the more expensive Gaia 1.
Post removed 
Questfor hifi, I seriously doubt a 2 year old is going to knock a blade over.
Punch a hole in a woofer maybe. There is also ripping the midrange cone out by the fins. If you let them prance around naked she might wee on one. While she is prancing around your need to get movies of her to show at her wedding reception. 

Blades are great speakers. They are a balanced force design and should shake very little with bass. I would spend the money on a better tonearm or cartridge. If you want to know how much resonance your floors and walls pass on turn the system up and listen to the floor in the next room with a stethoscope. What you hear is it. You can also tell how well your tonearm and cartridge are doing by listening to the cartridge track with the preamp off. You should hear is absolutely nothing. What you do hear is resonance passed on or rather poorly controlled. Do listen to the floor. If you do get the podiums listen to the floor again and tell us if there is any difference.