How long do good speakers last?

I just ordered a set of Sonus Faber Olympica Nova Vs, my first foray into nice speakers. I turn 51 this month and am hoping these will be the last speakers I ever buy. But it got me to thinking - how long should I expect these speakers to last? Or any good speakers for that matter? Does the foam eventually break down? Issues with general wear and tear? Appreciate your perspectives!
128x128bigtex22
B&W 801 Model 80 FC lasted all these years. The ferro fluid can dry out in the tweeters of this era. 1980 until now is an impressive run.
In 1972 my wife and I bought a pair of Bose 901, Series 1.  That was before Bose started using foam surrounds. They still play in our son's basement party room almost fifty years later.
I have JBL Control 10 that I have been running for 28 years now and there is nothing different about them since day I got them home
It seems that the older Magnepans lasted maybe 20 years or so now or until the wires seperated from the mylar. I have the impression that the newer Magnepans (1.6, 1.7) last indefinitely.  I want to learn about the experiences of other Magnepan owners