Digital coax from CD player to DAC, RCA or BNC-RCA?

I've been using my Marantz SA8005 as a DAC feeding a RLD-1 to a recently modified DNA-1. I will be swapping in a Stellar Gain Cell DAC and will try it as a preamp as well. If the synergy isn't there, I have other plans for the SGCD.

That being said, I would like to find a good digital coax and hear that a BNC cable with RCA adapters is a possible option over a cable terminated with RCA.

I've researched some of the topics on graphene but not sure where to start.

Would like to keep this purchase under $400, and I hear 1.5M is where I should be in terms of length at the shortest.

Open to all input and criticism, also feel free to PM me.
dyl71
For me BNC connectors are the best. I'm not a big fan of adapters, but if you cannot replace the RCA's with BNC's on both the cable and equipment, then Sliver Shadow would probably be a good option. I have found that the connectors are usually the weakest link.  
This is an excellent digital cable — it has the desirable traits of being detailed and neutral yet also very natural sounding.  My advice would be to start with this $55 cable and enjoy until you find something better, but I ended up just keeping this and spending the extra $$$ elsewhere.  Best of luck. 

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N4UMC4N/ref=twister_B01MUH69P1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
@buff sometimes has the No’s Silver Shadow an excellent cable.
I also don’t care for adapters, the input lock / relay on my Aesthetix DAC often rejects connection made w adapter.
careful shopping might yield an Audioquest Eagle eye cable w factory bnc - my reference cable…
Post removed 
I also don’t care for adapters
As a general rule I don’t either — less is more.  But I too was told by someone who designs expensive DACs that it’s preferable to run a balanced digital cable with RCA adapters than one that’s RCA terminated.  I don’t know why and have nothing to back this up, and I’d also think it depends on the quality of the adapters as well so they don’t do more harm than good.  Interested in what others think on this.