Turntable versus tonearm versus cartridge: which is MOST important?

Before someone chimes in with the obvious "everything is important" retort, what I'm really wondering about is the relative significance of each.

So, which would sound better:

A state of the art $10K cartridge on a $500 table/arm or a good $500 cartridge on a $10K table/arm?

Assume good enough amplification to maximize either set up.

My hunch is cartridge is most critical, but not sure to what extent.

Thanks.

bobbydd
Chuck you should read your own propaganda….re Moab sales….consistent logic not a strength for you

"Moab sales" ?? @tomic601
I didn’t get it, can you say it in Russian? :)

@chakster , you like cocobolo? Check out the record clamp I just made on my system page. The finger lift is also cocobolo.

@mijostyn you got your own workshop? Nice! Maybe you could make two cocobolo sideboards for my LUX :)
If the assertions (premise) are not true then deduced statements
from those assertion also can't  be true. Assertion formulated
in the simple ''S is P'' form ( ''subject is predicate'') can hardly
be sufficient base for  correct reasoning. Relational statement
can't be put in terms of ''properties of individual objects''. Those
are implicated by analogy with statements about individual
objects. 
Atomic60, I could have used ebony. If you look at the top of the record clamp you will see an ebony plug in the very center. There is a cavity in the clamp filled with lead shot. The ebony closes the entry. The problem with using ebony in the finger lift application is that it is very brittle. Turning it down to that diameter would be very stressful. It would probably that me 10 trials before I could get one off in one piece. I know this for a fact as I turned a set of pick-up sticks for my children out of 20 different varieties of wood. I put a picture of it for you on my system page. This is how you teach yourself to have a light touch on the lathe. Cocobolo and ebony have almost the same density. Both are almost as heavy as water. Cocobolo is a lot oilier and more flexible.
@chakster , no problem. Just send me dimensions, a picture or two and the type of wood you want. Shop time is $50/hour. Then there are materials and shipping. I doubt it would take more than an hour. The cost of wood can vary drastically. Shipping to Russia? No idea. I doubt customs will bother with a wood sample:-)