Then there were 2

OK I have 3 amps on my short list but one is not available due to supply chain issues.They are ARC Ref75SE, Rogue Stereo 100, (and not available is Quicksilver Mono KT/120)
Question sin it is down to the Rogue and ARC are the comparable (or as they say a coin flip?) or is one considerably better than the other.
I like the fact that the ARC use KT150 and the bias is accessible on front panel.
jimbones
@mijostyn will it really make that much of a difference going from parallel 4 ohm to series 16 ohm? What would expect the difference to be when listening?
Hello,
I was wondering if the Rogue DragoN would work. It’s 300 watts. You will still have the RP7 to produce that awesome sound you like. Also, you might want to try the RP9. It is on another level compared to the RP7. Add the DragoN to that and your done. I am not sure if you are near the Chicagoland area but this dealer is close to me. https://holmaudio.com/This store lets you demo in your home. 
@hshifi You had already suggested the Rogue preamp, I purposely decided on the RP7 as it lets me tailor the sound a bit via tube rolling.
I dislike Class D, never heard one I liked. I don't want SS as I already have one I am keeping (for the time being) This is purely a tube play.
 I am totally in the ARC groove...have seven of their pieces. It's a long strange journey but (not for nothing as they say) I have had my mid-range amp used to power a mastering system playback and it stood up remarkable well against custom Levinson amps.  That's my take on it.
Regards,
barts
Post removed