Speaker Recommendation up to 70k

I have purchased SOTA swiss front end which I can't disclose. They are solid state. 
Got room treated , cables sorted , power supply regulated, a comfy couch and books to read for years. 

Now I need a pair of beautiful and lively speakers to get me up and dancing when the track calls for it. A SOTA speaker that is worthy of keeping for years. Room size is 25 sqm/ 269 sqft. 

Final contenders: 
- Zellaton 
- Stenhiem 
- Tidal- Marten- Wilson 
- Borresen

I don't need (you need to listen and decide) suggestions, I can't travel and we got no dealers with demos. So I'll have to rely on users honest opinions about each brand above and are they worthy of the cost. 

No electrostatics and no horns please. Appreciate if you know how to get the most benefit at the upper botique level of speakers. Some might look fabulous and sound meh. 

Let's discuss. 
128x128emerald
For half your cost I'd advise looking into Arion Audio Apollo speakers, a 2 way almost full range Air Motion Transformer system line source. The Top end goes down to 125 Hz crossing over electronically to 2 to 4 subs, each with 2 10 inch drivers. The woofers are 90 dB but the tops are 106 dB so you should use big amps for the woofers but only quality is important for the rest of the range.
Post removed 
Thank you everyone, it was night time in my region and i am amazed at how some people would rant at my wordings instead of the subject. Privacy is a gem these days. 

For those who asked about my old systems, here they are:
- Focal Scala Utopia paired with a Devialet 250 integrated amp powered by Isotek conditioner on full audioquest cabling. 
- My headphone setup was Streamer: Aurender N10, DAC/headamp: Chord Dave, Headphone: Audeze LCD-4 powered by Audioquest Tornado cables.

As modest setups as you saw above, you will understand what i am upgrading to (or maybe not?). 

The system was pre-purchased and i left speaker selection to be the last choice, i cant change what was bought or return it so there is that. 

I was not planning to share the brand of the front end because of regional dealers and some of my audiophile group are lurking here and i planned to surprise them when the room is setup. You guys jump to conclusions, maybe relax and enjoy your time reading or find your way out? 

I will provide answers since it seems necessary to find a proper match: 
- Front end is:
Streamer: Taiko SGM Extreme,
DAC/Pre: CH Precision C1 paired with X1 power supply and T1 master clock (GPS option),
Power amp: CH Precision M1.1 (Stereo),
Cables: Argento Flow (XLR, Power cords and speaker cables) + Audioquest Diamond(Ethernet, Usb and BNC 75ohm),
Power Regenerator: PS Audio PowerPlant P20. 

I listen to Classical, Jazz, Funk and a bit of millennial albums if they were well mastered. So i would go for a lively sound, accurate, fast and dynamic. Which is why i am shelling out this amount to be a complete (or 99% of it) speaker. I know there is no complete speaker, but the higher range has less cons per se. 

I got a Kef R11 as one of you mentioned as a temporary speaker. It is shy in bass surprisingly for the number of drivers. Nevertheless, you get what you pay for, and it sounds okay. 

I hope this answered what i remembered by reading all of the comments.
Sadly, you are going about this entire process in the wrong way. From the responses, you are most likely more confused than when you started.
You seem to have considerable funds to spend on this venture.  I think that if it was me in your situation, I would find one or perhaps two high end dealers in a metropolitan city like New York. Everything on your "short list" should definitely be available for audition in New York. Or perhaps you'd prefer LA. 
Get on a plane and go spend whatever time necessary to get a really good demonstration of your choices. And while you are doing so you might come across something else that sparks your interest as well.
Good Luck Just don't buy blind. And in case you haven't discovered this yourself, audio shows are possibly the worst venue to really make a final judgement about a product.