Integrityhifi TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm

Has anyone lived with this tonearm for a while?  I am curious to see what you think of the unit.  I can see the frictionless design but I don't see how it remains in alignment while playing.  It is some very impressive "out of box" thinking, which caught my interest.
128x128spatialking
You guys knock me out. Whatever any of you think something sounds like is totally meaningless. There is no way to calibrate the human mind. There is no reference. I have heard systems people thought sounded great that were awful, not only to my ears but they measured terribly also. 

@fsonicsmith , I have both tube and solid state gear, analog and digital.
It all works wonderfully well and is all well designed and built. You keep listening to what other people think things sound like. Get a new set of cable elevators. I hear the new porcelain ones sound better than the wooden ones you are using. They are more detailed and the bass is tighter:-) 
Jeez - and all this time I have been listening to my audio gear and music when what I should have been doing was calibrating my mind.  All of your gear "works wonderfully well".  Since listening is not a criterion, what is?  Does wonderfully well consist of all of the lights/displays coming on?  

"Whatever any of you think something sounds like is totally meaningless."  In my many years of being in audio, no statement I have ever before read has approached the benthic ignorance of this.
@mijostyn

Regarding your "system" (yes, I put "system" in quotes because to me it resembles something Tim Burton might have dreamed up).

From a purist's perspective this system is a complete nightmare and not worth a second look never mind listen.
Agreed.

Everything works and sounds great except the right interface still got hot as a pistol. Fortunately the resistor will take 200 degrees C about 400 F. Something else was wrong. Yup, compliments of digital room control run amuck.
From the mouth of babes (or boobs). 

MS Tool and Woodcraft is me. I make gallery furnisher.
Interesting sentence structure. Just what is a gallery furnisher? You furnish galleries?

But let's get away from the ad-hominem stuff that I have admittedly just stooped to. 
You say you are a tube and SS guy but I see minimal tubed gear in your system. You say you are a digital and analogue guy and yet your turntable is not apparent in any of your photos, you don't bother to list your choices of cartridges, and your long diatribe refers to one digital recording after another. I don't buy an iota of your BS. 
It seems obvious to me that you don't trust your own ears and think everything is "working wonderfully" (a phrase you utter as some people utter "you know" in between real words) so long as your computer tells you so. The proof lies in your long effort to convince us that you have one hell of a listening room and sound system as proven by your TACT screen-shots. 
I guess Jim Smith has no clue what he is talking about in his books and videos. I guess his proven track record of solving show condition conundrums for show exhibitors is mere anecdotal mythology. To hell with speaker positioning and methodical trial and error and the hundreds of other variables that he addresses. Just shove your transducers wherever you wish-yours appear to be simply shoved up against the front wall with a video screen perched between-and simply use a digital equalizer and adjust for a straight line from 20-20K. Huh. Even Kal Rubinson would not stoop to such a weird amalgam of simplicity and [needless] complexity. 
While you don't claim to be an engineer you are taking a pure engineering approach to recreating recorded sound in your home. In my 45 years in this hobby I have observed time and time again that what makes this hobby so fascinating is that it involves a healthy mix of science and art. The history of audio is replete with instances in which an engineer designed and put to market a product relying solely on measurements and nobody could bear to listen to it.