RMAF is no more

I’m a member of the Colorado Audio Society and is was just announced that because of COVID, RMAF 2021 has been cancelled and there will be no more RMAF in the future.   Heart breaking
co93
Sad to hear RMAF is no more. At least we have the New York Audio Show this December 3rd and 4th.
Look everyone this didn’t have to happen. People don’t use their common sense and it’s killing our shows. More importantly it is killing those in the business and a whole lot of people. I argued with one of my Texas audiophile members. Makes it political. Covid don’t give a darn. It’s taking lives and hurting our ability to have options in this hobby. I miss shows and running into random audiophiles and learning new stuff. I will take the jab all do just to do that. Anyway another on bites the dust. 
Look everyone this didn’t have to happen. People don’t use their common sense and it’s killing our shows. More importantly it is killing those in the business and a whole lot of people. I argued with one of my Texas audiophile members. Makes it political. Covid don’t give a darn. It’s taking lives and hurting our ability to have options in this hobby. I miss shows and running into random audiophiles and learning new stuff. I will take the jab all do just to do that. Anyway another on bites the dust. 
Common sense would be informing people and then letting them weigh the risks for themselves.