TT and cartridge choice

I recently upgraded my audio system. I have:
- Klipsch ForteIV
- MA352 integrated amp
- Cambridge CX2 streamer
- Panamax power management 

I want to upgrade from my basic turntable running a 2M red and I am quite lost as to what would work best. I don’t love to fiddle too much with things after setup. My budget is $3500. I was thinking moving magnet but I am happy to be educated.

turntable and cartridge suggestions/advice welcome. I was considering the ProJect 6 Perspex SB 
zeeeee83
That Pro-Ject would be a very nice table. Another one you should take a look at in the same price range is the Music Hall MMF 9.3SE.
https://musichallaudio.com/product/mmf-9-3-turntable/
+1 for the Music Hall 9.3 - they put a lot of good design into this product, especially the arms - the plinth on the 9.3 SE is also very good.

• music hall’s unique triple plinth construction
  • one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
  • counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
  • completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
  • motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
  • optional Goldring Eroica LX low-output moving-coil cartridge with Gyger II line contact stylus ($795 value)
  • the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
  • inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
  • non resonant, 1” thick acrylic platter
  • soft felt platter mat
  • high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
  • adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
  • low noise fully manual belt drive design
  • built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
  • dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included

You can get the 9.3 with the Goldring Eroica LX
- so try it first before spending money on another cartridge
- always trust your ears

If YOU like it that’s all that matters :-)

Regards - Steve
The Project Pespex is dull and needs more detail and transparency according to What HiFi. I would stay away. The Technics 1200GR (1210 in black) with an AT760SLC mentioned above would be a great table under budget and you’ll have mons left over for software.
I was also thinking about the Rega P6 with the 2M Black. I am hesitant to use a MC with my amp/preamp (MA352)