Recommendations for speakers with Luxman 509x

Hey everyone - looking for some suggestions on speakers.  Just upgraded my amp and DAC to a Luxman 509x and Lumin T2. They’re driving Martin Logan motion 40s so upgrading speakers as well. Room is 14x18’ with the speakers facing the long way. It’s a living room, so am constrained by space and the wife. They will be less than 2’ from the wall and snuggled up next to a wood TV stand in the middle. Towers will be much easier to pull off than something very wide.  Wood floors but covered by a large rug, L couch, lots of windows, 8’ drywall ceiling and a large bookshelf in the back to give you an idea of acoustics. Listening position about 8-10ft from speakers.  Budget is $5k-$10k. Willing to go used. I mostly listen to rock, folk, country, hip hop and jazz.  Fairly new to the language of hifi, but prefer natural over clinical and a touch of warmth would be nice with the supposedly neutral components in the system. Thanks!
trentgordon
Avoiding rear port speakers when close to a wall is a wive's tale so to speak. The definition of "close" is probably more the problem. If you have 18 inches behind the speaker you’d be fine and you have 2 feet.
If you read the OP’s post, he is limited to less than 2’ from the wall for placement of speakers. For the SHL5 and SHL5+, they require 2’ to 2.5’ from the wall to sound good. Anything less they sound congested. I suspect the 40.1/40.2 require more space from the wall, minimum 2.5’ ideally close to 3’. You could place them nearer to the walls but you would need room treatment products to compensate, otherwise live with the compromised sound quality.
Congratulations on a wonderful integrated. I also have the 509X and love it so much. Many great suggestions, fwiw I have Klipsch Cornwall IV's and they pair beautifully with the 509X. They do excellent close to a wall. I was in a larger space last year at 14 x 24 with them out at 18" and now am in a 14 x 14 room that requires they sit at about 10" out . They still sound excellent. They are a bit large though....

Please share what you ultimately buy and how they sound!
Looking at the list so far the first post stands out.
Super Nine ...
' Ease of placement ', ' Enhanced Sweet spot ', ' Bass Output '.
Reference:
https://www.stereophile.com/content/devore-fidelity-gibbon-super-9
Having witnessed an Orangutan / Octave demo I would expect the Devore to handily transfer what you have with the 509x into the space.
The listening space btw is a winner from the Bolt - area reference leaving the listening position to consider as well.
Thanks - I’m very excited about the 509x. Shows up next week. Speaker placement I’m realizing is my most limiting factor. Due to a stove in one corner I only have about 8’ to work with and a ~62” media cabinet in between. Heard great things about the cornwalls with Luxman but they’re just too big. Can’t go much more than 13” in width on the speakers. Sounds like the super nines, legacy signature or the spendor D9s are top contenders. Too bad about the placement challenges on the Harbeth BBC boxes. Assuming the Spendor Classics are similar.