Recommendations for speakers with Luxman 509x

Hey everyone - looking for some suggestions on speakers.  Just upgraded my amp and DAC to a Luxman 509x and Lumin T2. They’re driving Martin Logan motion 40s so upgrading speakers as well. Room is 14x18’ with the speakers facing the long way. It’s a living room, so am constrained by space and the wife. They will be less than 2’ from the wall and snuggled up next to a wood TV stand in the middle. Towers will be much easier to pull off than something very wide.  Wood floors but covered by a large rug, L couch, lots of windows, 8’ drywall ceiling and a large bookshelf in the back to give you an idea of acoustics. Listening position about 8-10ft from speakers.  Budget is $5k-$10k. Willing to go used. I mostly listen to rock, folk, country, hip hop and jazz.  Fairly new to the language of hifi, but prefer natural over clinical and a touch of warmth would be nice with the supposedly neutral components in the system. Thanks!
trentgordon

Showing 1 response by jet88

Congratulations on a wonderful integrated. I also have the 509X and love it so much. Many great suggestions, fwiw I have Klipsch Cornwall IV's and they pair beautifully with the 509X. They do excellent close to a wall. I was in a larger space last year at 14 x 24 with them out at 18" and now am in a 14 x 14 room that requires they sit at about 10" out . They still sound excellent. They are a bit large though....

Please share what you ultimately buy and how they sound!