Speaker recommendations, budget $10-15K

I am looking to upgrade my speakers. In particular, I am looking for better low-end extension than my current speakers, Sehring 703s, which the specs say go to 38Hz but seem to roll off above that. I primarily listen to rock. I have to say, I prefer a bit of warmth over ultimate transparency.

Ancillary equipment is a Pass Labs X150.5 power amp, Mystere ca21 preamp, Perfect Wave Mk2 DAC & Transport. Room size is 13x25. Speakers are facing out from the long wall. The speakers will be in my living room, so they cannot be too enormous or push the envelope aesthetically. I would prefer to buy new. While open to buying used, I am wary of shipping damage.

The speakers I plan to audition are:
Marten Django
DALI Epicon 8
Acoustic Zen Crescendo
Aerial 7T
Tannoy Kensington

I have also read good things about Vapor Audio Joule Black, but would have a real hard time auditioning them before hand.

I would appreciate any other recommendations of speakers to audition, as well as any thoughts about the speakers on my current list. Thanks.
mcondon
I had the Sehring 602s with passive bass modules in my system a while back, and I thought they were excellent especially in the transparency, imaging, and soundstaging areas. But they were a bit lacking in dynamic slam and their ability to move air. In my experience, the speakers that match the outstanding imaging and disappearing act of the Sehrings while being able to convey a bit more weight and oomph to the sound would be Joseph Audio. If I were you I'd take a serious look at the Perspectives or even the Pulsars with or without a couple subs. Best of luck in your search.
The Crescendo’s are much different than any speaker I’ve ever heard and they are true chameleons! The speed of these speakers were unbelievable, attacks were very fast and clean, right down to the lowest note.

Sound-staging was deep and wide with images emanating outside the boundaries of the speakers. All the CD’s I played from Cello, Violin, Spanish/Acoustic Guitar and Piano were beautifully displayed and captured the cues, ambiance and hall effects associated with a live event.

The coherence was seamless from top to bottom and talk about musicality, I could have stayed up all night listening to recording after recording; a moving experience indeed
NP G917. By choosing Crescendos, it doesn't mean the other 2 are bad. There are no perfect components but just compromises. I like to gather as much info as possible before making a decision and you don't have to trash the other 2. I finished my homework and Crescendos is off the list.
Soix, thanks for the feedback. The Sehrings are very good in many respects, but you are right, they don't move much air. Your comment makes Joseph Audio seem look a good speaker to audition. Knghifi, why have you eliminated the AZ Crescendo from further consideration?
I was in the same boat a few months ago. After a painful search I ordered the Crescendos. Easy on the ears, really great bass. I'll receive them by the end of this month. My room is 14x25, long wall configuration. Will post my impressions if needed. From your list I auditioned Aerial 7T.