What headphone and amplifier for classical enthusiast

I’m thinking of headphones as an alternative to the stereo system I love because of complaints about the “constant noise” coming from my listening room. I know nothing about high end headphones or even how I’m going to connect to a CD or streaming source. My preamp doesn’t allow for headphones so I’ll need one, preferably tubed. And the cost of the cans should be in the neighborhood of $1000-$1500.
I understand headphones have unique characteristics. I listen mainly to classical music.
128x128rvpiano
@rvpiano I bought the SR1a for my AB2 monos (great amps BTW). The SR1a designer in Serbia loved the AHB2 and used them to design the headphone. I was warned that the AHB2 would not work well with the SR1a by some people in the USA. However, I decided to go with the designers preference. The sound was not that good with the AHB2. The SR1a is a bright headphone and the AHB2's neutrality did not help. So some fatigue was evident.

However, I made it a mission this year to get the AHB2 to sound great. I did so with a few options. The final and best sound I had from the AHB2 + SR1a  was with the following:

- SR1a
- Gustard X26 Pro DAC
- CODA 07x preamp (thinking of selling now)
- AHB2 mono
- AccurateSound.ca CONVOLUTION FILE running on ROON Core. This filter was created by Mitch Barnett specifically for the SR1a. 

Taking the RAAL-requisite SR1a Headphones To Another Level - Reviews - Audiophile Style

The most important factor for this magic was the Convolution filter. With the filter, the Benchmark DAC3B also worked as well as the Gustard. I did not try it with any other preamps, but  warmish preamp would suffice.

I now use the KRELL K-300i integrated amp WITHOUT the Convolution filter. However, the KRELL is a very warm, smooth, and powerful amp and works great 'naked' with the SR1a. The AHB2 setup I had was close to being the best but it did not have as full bass (which the SR1a does not over emphasize) as the KRELL.

Send me a DM if you want to discuss this further. The next CanJam event is going to be in NYC. The RAAL-Requisite booth in the linked photo will be in NYC.
Hi RV it's Jim here, you may know that I only listen  to phones nowadays and totally love the experience. You can wake at 3am on a sleepless night and take yourself to heaven without waking anyone. The phones I have are Sennheiser HD 800 and they are supremely detailled and tonally correct (once fully run in). Headphone amps are a different matter of which I use the Luxman P 750u which is unfortunately very expensive but of all the head amps i Have listened and that is a lot it has consistently blown away all the others. The head amp is solid state but with a slight touch of warmth, all I have done is connect my PS audio DSD Dac and aural magic for hours on end. At the moment I am listening to Beatrice Rana's new Chopin recording and very fine it is (she is turning out to be very special indeed.). I hope you have luck in your quest. Jim204
@OP

I do not know if this is important to you , but the Pro iCan  comes with a remote,  but a simple one.
I’m a real novice in this field. I’m embarrassed to ask a very basic question. Besides the headphones and headphone amplifier, how do I connect with my sources (Cambridge streamer, Cyrus CD transport, Oppo player?)
With my speaker system I have a modified Conrad-Johnson PV 11 preamp, Benchmark DAT and amplifier.
Sorry to be so uninformed.