Still happily using vintage gear?

I was sitting listening to my main system consisting of an Audio Research SP8 preamp, NYAL Moscode 600 Maxi, Vandersteen 5 speakers, Thorens TD126MkIII with Sumiko Blue Point, VPI HW16, and was completely satisfied, again, with the experience. (Kimber 12TC, Morrow, Straightwire, AQ and Furman accessories)
All the equipment has been well cared for and kept in good repair: caps replaced, TT overhauled etc.
But it has an average age of about 30 years!
I love reading about all the latest gear, and lust after some of it dearly, but... I'm satisfied with what I have.
I'm playing with digital and having my fun with that, but I was wondering:
Is anyone else still happy with equipment that is now considered "vintage"?
(I don't think of it as "vintage", I just think of it as long-lasting!)
So... what's the oldest piece in your rig?
Mine is the Moscode. 40 years young.

fredapplegate
My rig is all vintage and most components are over 30 years old.

Bi-amped system with one channel of amplification for each speaker driver/panel.  No crossover components in the speakers.  

Magnepan Tympani 1D speakers (modified)

2 Mirage BPS-400 sub woofers (XO @ 40Hz)

Threshold FET ten/hl preamp

Threshold FET ten/pc phono pre

2 Nakamichi PA-7 Stasis power amps (low pass)

2 Forte Model 7 Class A mono blocks (high pass)

Marchand active crossover XM46-2 (for subs)

Marchand passive crossover XM9 (custom made for my setup by Phil)

Linn LP12 / Ittok LVII / Mose Hercules with Grace F9e on a Target TT1 stand

Marantz CD-67SE CD player

Forte F 50A DAC

AppleTV with iFi SPDIF iPurifier2 (streamer)

2 Monster HTS3500 power conditioners

Morrow and White Zombie interconnects

DIY speaker cables

Marantz: 7, 8b, 10b.
Thorens: td125 mk II with SME 3009 Series II improved and Sumiko Songbird

I’m I still happy with vintage gear?
I am until I connect my recently acquired (10 year old) Luxman L-550a II to my system.

It’s a very different (didn’t say “better”) presentation. Especially the phono-pre! It’s much punchier, more articulate.

Lol, I wish I never heard it.

I see a phono preamp in my future.

I compared the old Marantz gear to Dean Martin. It has an occasional slur, but it sure can sing.

The Luxman has a bit better diction.

thrive

My system is mostly vintage but all of the gear is new to me within the last 2.5 years. Denon DP-62L with a Gold Grace F-9 cartridge and Soundsmith nude ruby OCL stylus, Pioneer PL-41A with a Denon DL-102 mono cartridge, DYNA FM tuner, DYNA PAS-3X preamp, Prima Luna EVO 400 power amp and Magico A3 speakers. 

The system has evolved a lot since starting it back up in 2019. I dusted off the Infinity RS4b speakers and bought a Yamaha A-S3000 integrated amp. Sold my TEAC V-900X cassette deck, ADC 315-SS eq, and dbx 3bx III. I also took a Sony ES series CD player out of the system. I upgraded speakers and amp within the last year.

The sonics improved nicely with every change I made. I worked one one thing at a time. I started by upgrading the stylus on the Grace F-9 cartridge. I then obtained the best tonearm wand for the cartridge (black HT straight wand) based on calculations for cartridge mass, tonearm mass & cartridge compliance. The sonics followed the math and provided a rich new sound from the TT! Along the way I addressed the 1st and 2nd reflexion points in the room, which made a huge difference in sonics. Eventually I upgraded the speakers and then the amp after listening to four other amps in the system two of them SS and two vacuum tube.

Regarding your question, The PL-41A is from 1970, the PAS-3X is from 1971. I believe the FM Tuner is from around 1970 or so.
My Favourite audio topic..Vintage 
Teac CD PDH-600
Yamaha Tuner Tx-1000u
      “       C. Deck Kx-1200
      “       Pre. Amp. CX-1000
      “       Amp. Pc 2002m
      “       Amp. Pc 4002m
      “       Amp. Pc 5002m
Infinity  Infinitesimal 0.2 speakers X 4
Infinity IRS Beta speakers
Infinity  SSW-212 servo subwoofer
The pc2002m amp. 4 small 0.2 speakers and SSW-212 work with the T.V portion of the system.
I seldom use the Tuner and C. Deck
There is streaming gear although of course not vintage.
I could ask for newer and find it…. But why !