Speaker recommendations, budget $10-15K

I am looking to upgrade my speakers. In particular, I am looking for better low-end extension than my current speakers, Sehring 703s, which the specs say go to 38Hz but seem to roll off above that. I primarily listen to rock. I have to say, I prefer a bit of warmth over ultimate transparency.

Ancillary equipment is a Pass Labs X150.5 power amp, Mystere ca21 preamp, Perfect Wave Mk2 DAC & Transport. Room size is 13x25. Speakers are facing out from the long wall. The speakers will be in my living room, so they cannot be too enormous or push the envelope aesthetically. I would prefer to buy new. While open to buying used, I am wary of shipping damage.

The speakers I plan to audition are:
Marten Django
DALI Epicon 8
Acoustic Zen Crescendo
Aerial 7T
Tannoy Kensington

I have also read good things about Vapor Audio Joule Black, but would have a real hard time auditioning them before hand.

I would appreciate any other recommendations of speakers to audition, as well as any thoughts about the speakers on my current list. Thanks.
mcondon
Another recommendation here for the Daedalus Ulysses. I stumbled upon a pair for sale locally, and picked them up last Saturday.

The Ulysses are running in place of my Sanders 10Cs which are also a good choice within your price range.

The Daedalus are wonderful. . .I would highly encourage a listen, if not to the Ulysses then to the Argos, which offers similar performance.
Two other things.....they do play loud, at least my definition of loud, and they sound great with rock....I would not let those earlier concerns voiced limit you at all.
Zu Def 4s can be customized in almost any painted or veneered finish, and the metal trim can be "silver" or anodized black. The bass is outstanding and (in my room) flat to 16hz. The footprint is 12x12, but they are 50" tall. Another option is Audio Note ANE. Both can be placed close to the wall.