Need help buying new speaker cable

My Tara Labs Apollo speaker cable broke at the negative terminal end.  I will need to replace them.  What cables would you recommend?  I would like to know what cables out there would be comparable.  I would like to upgrade but they need to be affordable. A local dealer recommended Audioquest Robin Hood’s but they cost $2,000.  I just can’t spend that much money.  I am looking at Audioquest Rocket 88’s for $1,150.  Any ideas?  I would also like to know what the sound difference be compared to my Appolo’s?  I still have a difficult time you can hear a sound difference between one cable and another.  
128x128larry5729
Either way the cables need to be repaired. Have them repaired by Tara Labs if you want to sell them at some point. If not and need bananas, order these locking bananas:   https://silversonic.com/products/connectors/locking-banana-plug-thin-style/
Call them to get the right size, etc.  Get four for all the amp end connections. Then have the cables repaired locally. In the meantime get a trial set from Cableco. You never know, you might like something better but you won’t find that answer here. You need to listen in your system. 
Post removed 
Having owned a audio store value is important as well as quality
look at the Wireworld line ,very important conductor purity 
6-9s pure Copper , their dielectric is lowest commercially even lower then Teflon, the end conductors ,spade,banana are silver over solid copper not brass,much better sounding ,and your choice of connector ends type, even bywire 
the Equinox is outstanding for monies spent .
this includes the Starlight digital cable  .
perrotta consultants give excellent service and package deal $$
if buying more then one cable.
Your local dealer should lend you cables to demo at home you need to hear it in your system  I have Rocket 88 doubled biwired in my system and they are very good if I had shorter runs I would have robin hood or william tell 
audioquest sound great with Vandersteens and Aesthetix
in your system they could be the worst choice the repair time gives you time to demo

Enjoy the Music 
Tom
I bought Audioquest Rocket 88 $500 and Monoprice Monolith $50 speaker cable for my Parasound w/Forte iii system. Audioquest has slightly better highs and Monolith has deeper lows. For me there's not a $450 sound difference. I kept both as I'm not fond of returning things.  I use the Audioquest on the Parasound system and use the Monolith on a Cambridge w/ Ascend Acoustic system. Happy listening.
E3co