Audio Nirvana Drivers

Recently I had a chance to listen to the Audio Nirvana 15in Alinco driver, connected to a nice 300b amp. Quite frankly, I was blown away at what I heard. It was as if the speakers completely disappeared and the sound was appearing out of thin air. The vocals these things produced were incredibly realistic, the midrange was very fast and rhythmic, and the imaging was by far some of the best I've heard. The weak part of the driver was definetly the low end, but still went down to ~35hz. Not being in the audiophile game long, and still learning, I came here to get a few opinions. This was my first experience listening to a full range driver. Having no experience with manufactures in this area, I have a question. Who makes the best full range driver? Had anyone had a chance to listen to any drivers made by Audio Nirvana? Opinions? 
akwilson501
I use audio nirvana 5” classic drivers which are 93 dB in a smallish big front ported box with subs tuned below 80hz with excellent results.
sunshdw79 posts08-09-2019 11:28am@wig 

Well here's an update. I returned my AN Super 8s for a refund. The mid/upper midrange was so "shouty" that I (nor my hifi friends that listened to them) couldn't live with it. I tried moving my speakers around and a different amp but it wouldn't quiet them enough for me to be happy with them. I contacted Mr Dicks and he certainly lived up to his last name by blaming my entire system except the one thing that changed, the Super 8 drivers.
I have since installed the Tang Band 2145 and ,in my opinion, it absolutely crushes the Super 8 in every fashion.
Cheers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Came across this  by chance,, while looking fora  high sens, WBer large size cone, that might act as a  low bass unit for my DaviDlouis VX8..

I had my doubts about this speaker just by the looks.
In appearance , something like the Diatone 6 inch I bought from DavidLouis which was trash.

So glad your tests  results of the tang band 2145 are exactly in line with my opinion.

This speaker  has delivers good bass (40hzish= equal to my Seas W18E001's), 
Sweet no coloration/distortion/no muddy midrange.
Highs do not roll off early,, maybe 12khz, perhaps higher = perfect.

You can go with the DavidLouis VX8 or you can decide with the Tang band 2145, the choice is yours. 
I decided to stay with the DLVX8, as its a clone of the Voxativ PiFe which also boasts a  wood cone. 
Vox  @ 5G's
DLVX8 $550
For my classical muisc,  I do not feel any need to break the bank for possibly a tiny nuance. 
Well here's an update. I returned my AN Super 8s for a refund. The mid/upper midrange was so "shouty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The main reason we go after the WBers is for the glorious midrange.
Muddy upper bass and shouting barking lower mids,   is somerthing we  might find in our low sens xover types.

Funny Audio Nirvana puts high quality magnets  on a  low quality speaker.

Which leads me to figure, the cone material is far more important than the  magnet structure.

IF the magnet really is AN quality,, This company does not seem to havea  web site,, perhaps they  were playing some dirty tricks, folks caught on, started returning these things, and now defunct.

I doubt it was a high quality AN magnet. 

Here are the following magnets we have in WBers.
AN
Ferrite
Neo Dymium (=Nd)
Field Coil (FC)

My tech suggests a  good ferrite equals any of the more expensive  motors.

My fav is Nd. 
But not in the **Pill* form ,as offered in Voxativ's Ac1A = 8  tiny round Nd magnets = Not a  true Nd magnet motor. 
Its a cheap Nd = inferior to a  hefty ferrite. 

Cone materials, 
Wood is my fav. (DavidLouis 3 of Vox' models)
Next stiff bamboo fibers (Tang Band)/paper composite (AER)
Thin paper I can't stand. (most of Vox's offerings)