Speaker recommendations, budget $10-15K

I am looking to upgrade my speakers. In particular, I am looking for better low-end extension than my current speakers, Sehring 703s, which the specs say go to 38Hz but seem to roll off above that. I primarily listen to rock. I have to say, I prefer a bit of warmth over ultimate transparency.

Ancillary equipment is a Pass Labs X150.5 power amp, Mystere ca21 preamp, Perfect Wave Mk2 DAC & Transport. Room size is 13x25. Speakers are facing out from the long wall. The speakers will be in my living room, so they cannot be too enormous or push the envelope aesthetically. I would prefer to buy new. While open to buying used, I am wary of shipping damage.

The speakers I plan to audition are:
Marten Django
DALI Epicon 8
Acoustic Zen Crescendo
Aerial 7T
Tannoy Kensington

I have also read good things about Vapor Audio Joule Black, but would have a real hard time auditioning them before hand.

I would appreciate any other recommendations of speakers to audition, as well as any thoughts about the speakers on my current list. Thanks.
mcondon
I've had a few different customers in the past 3 or 4 months looking at similar speakers at your price point (Epicon/7T/ etc). I would add the Joseph Audio Perspective to your list.

If your purely looking for more bottom end, then the Dali's may be your best bet.

**Tannoy and Joseph Audio dealer disclaimer**
You have much to choose from in that price range. For some of your conditions and wants, look into the Von Schweikert Audio line. I have the VSA MK4jr's. Great sound far under your budget. They have others in their line which may fill your sonic and room look. Models priced in your range, some that may fit your home well at an even lower price. Mine work well with tube or solid state.

Not familiar with your listed line up. Having only heard some Tannoy speakers, which I found to be a little on the thin side sonically. Good hunting.
Thanks for the recommendations so far. Almarg, let me see if I understand your last point: If my ears are 2 feet from the wall behind me, I won't hear frequencies around 141 Hz (281.5/2)?
If my ears are 2 feet from the wall behind me, I won't hear frequencies around 141 Hz (281.5/2)?
Yes, that's correct, except that rather than saying you won't hear those frequencies, I would put it that those frequencies will be significantly attenuated.

Reflections from the wall behind you of those frequencies will arrive at your ears approximately out of phase with the direct signal arrival from the speakers, resulting in partial cancellation. The degree of cancellation will depend on how strong the reflections are, which in turn will depend on the reflectivity of the wall material at those frequencies.

Regards,
-- Al
If you sit closer to the rear wall you can lessen the cancellation effect. I don't know if they still advocate it, but at one point Audio Physics used to recommend a speaker setup along the long wall with the speakers very far apart, sharp toe-in and the listener within inches of the wall.

Rather than focus on a specific price point I suggest you focus on finding a full range speaker that is fairly efficient and designed to work close to the rear wall.