What are your top three live concerts of all time?

I'll go with ;  1.Santana  at the Music Hall in Boston      2.Jimi Hendrix at the Boston Garden   3.Supertramp at the Music Hall.                                                                                                                                                             
rockysantoro
I just recalled seeing and hearing Van Dyke Parks and his small orchestra in the concert room located in McCabe's Guitar Shop on Santa Monica Blvd. A once-in-a-lifetime experience! One of the musical geniuses of our lifetimes.

Then there was hearing Jimmie Dale Gilmore in the 90's---just he and his acoustic guitar---in a conference room at his record company distributor's office in Burbank. A very intimate performance by a very unique, very special artist. He and his Flatlanders partners (Joe Ely and Butch Hancock) have a new album out.
Arlo Guthrie
Jethro Tull
Robin Trower
Peter Frampton
Blue Oyster Cult
Heart
Mike Seeger
Sarah K.
@bdp24, Yeah you probably realize it but McCabe's Guitar shop is on Pico Blvd., not Santa Monica. I was a true regular there. Saw many acts, and spent more hours than I should taking Martin Guitars off the wall and playing 'em.
Oh yeah @edcyn, McCabes is not on Santa Monica, it's IN Santa Monica. I think. I always got there from Westwood Village, where I shopped at Rhino Records. Also on Pico were a coupla great record shops, Record Surplus a long-time favorite of mine.

McCabes is also a favorite of Ry Cooder and David Lindley, though I never saw them there. I took my '68 Fender P Bass to Norm's Rare Guitars in Encino to sell, but they weren't willing to give me what I wanted for it. Bought it in the 90's for $500, sold it in 2010 for $3500. Vintage guitars are always a good investment.
bdp -- I’m sure we ran into each other more than once. My sister was buddies with the Rhino Records crew. She constructed the store’s giant papier-mache rhinoceros horn that eventually (at least I think) resided in my apartment. Do I get the name Harold Bronson right? Was the name of his band The Fabulous Sheepskins? I made myself a nuisance at Norm’s Rare Guitars. Did I buy my Fender Custom Shop Fifties Tele there?