Preliminary DIY Grounding Box Result

I live in a big, downtown high rise building. Our grounding is crap. I just took a 12 awg sliver stranded wire and stripped both ends. One end went straight into the center of a 3 pound bag of magnetite, and the other stripped end was wrapped around a spare coax rca input (outside negative) on my DAC.

Result: Highly noticeable "analogue-ing" of the sound, along with more dramatically more pronounced soundstaging. Space between the instruments seems like it tripled. Smoother, detailed highs and warmer, dynamic vocals.

I have some quartz coming and will mix it in. Plus I’ll run to other components and report back. Just wanted to try this for a quick test.
tomask6
Honestly, the project is currently sidetracked. I "know" that we currently do not understand particle field mechanics OR even grounding enough to understand more than a tiny bit of "why" these work. "IF they even do"!
But:
After seeing the interior of a few different types of "working" boxes from other manufacturers?....:Which REALLY gave me quite a (pause)"!
 I "have" been mulling things about in the back of my mind though.
Soon enough, Even "if" I cannot find or figure anything else about this?
I will attempt some "Trial and error" configurations.
   As time has permitted, I have been slowly working up to that anyway. "And have also been purchasing some new measurement gear".
A LOT of new gear actually....
Who knew a microscope with a new, "Thermal Imaging" tech. would make such a great toy!
I did think that I might get more information than I have from others here and elsewhere. But that has all led to dead-ends.
For me in my system I found three and even better four 18 g stranded silver wire sounds best , 2 is minimum even mixing a couple of 18 g with several 24 g sounds great just use more then one Entreq uses a few in each ground wire .
So, "Tecknik", You mean they use a percentage of silver from the (box) to where you are introducing that piece of gear into your homes grounding system correct? Like at the receptacle. Or are you going to the panel? Or to the grounding electrode outside itself? "Bypassing the panel and there bye intentionally causing a ground loop"? Or other?
 I am asking because it "is" that one tiny detail that can make something work at times.
 "Nikola Tesla" insisted at his last workshop on having the power demarcation location placed, "exactly" above an underground stream. "Which is how he decided on not only the property. But also the location and orientation of that building". Then they had to dig down to it and place the grounding electrode into it's center. And only then did they drive it into the ground. "Leaving the top (12") of the, (10') electrode and also the ground wire from the MDP. "In the streams flow".
(He made several mentions of the importance of this in his notebook).  Damn, I don't remember what metallurgy or gauge of cable he specified for the main bonding conductor! But I do remember that It was welded to the copper rod with a gunpowder ignition"! (No split-bolts)!
 I am not to sure that the use of Ag here would cause any greater benefit than the use of simply a larger gauge cable though.
But then.....none of this should work anyway!
 "Per the NEC'! Hee hee

High end audio  always had a grey area about defying science with these special cable,boxes,and solutions but this grounding box and the price is insane.

https://www.entreq.com/products/ground-boxes-17667704