Capacitor

Dear friends I am interested to upgrade my caps in the tube preamp from Audio theta tin foil 3uf200VDC to Miflex1uf 240VDC copper foil what are your thoughts will reducing the value to 1uf affect the bass and frequency response or should I go with a higher value than 3uf  
jasbirnandra
When a person dies, he feels no pain. All the pain is felt by the people in the deceased persons sphere; the people who interacted with the deceased and are now left behind. The deceased is blissfully unaware of the pain his passing causes. 

The arrogant and conceited is much the same. The big difference is that the deceased dies but once. The arrogant and conceited knows no frontiers, he will never be satiated as he believes his comments are appreciated and needed.

We really need a mute button.
@pauly,
"We really need a mute button."

Well folks have stopped responding to those posts directly , so he’s essentially talking to himself. When you are so ridiculously arrogant to tell people what they hear, select and prefer is wrong and misguided, that is pure foolishness and beyond the pale.
Charles
@charles1dad 

What annoys me is this thread is (was) a good thread to reference and very useful to me. Now it is ruined by these garbage posts that I need to skip over to find the sensible posts. 

He ruins it for everybody else. 
@pauly, 
Well earlier in this thread you gave warning. Prophetic you certainly were.
Charles 
Dear friends : I know that you don't like that " something " can disturb your staus-quo and certainly in no way is that my " arrogant " attitude.

The isse is that each thread in Agon is looking for thousands of gentlemans and not only by the ones that are posting.

Several of those viewers need to read and " listen " a different " song " and not always the same because each one of them have their own way of thinking and their common sense. They have the rigth to know alternatives and way important are the FACTS on each one of those alternatives and that's why I share  and I post all those information in the capacitor subject.

This is a public forum but any one of you can make your own closed blog and in this way no one can disturb you.

No one is owner of the capacitor " bible " as several of you think are and along that do not like that any one could post something that goes far away from your own " true ".

Btw, """"  to tell people what they hear, select and prefer is wrong...""""

@charles1dad  , please don't put words in my mouth:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/capacitor-2/post?postid=2233634#2233634

That was my answer to what you posted about.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.