Dynaudio C2 II Signature VS. Revel Ultima Studio 2

I looking at these two speakers for my 14' W by 18' L by 9" Tall room. My criteria is as follows utilizing my Weiss DAC202 and for staters my Marantz Reference Series SM-11S1 Amplifier:
1) Great resolution and imaging
2) Large and precise soundstage
3) I'm more about pop, superb vocals, & jazz than classical music
4) Taught and defined bass
5) Great at loud and softer volume

I'm looking for input to help guide my decision.
bobaudio1
Lame duck? I don't think so, both models are excellent just a little forgotten since there is a bigger version of each. The new C2II Sig is outstanding and quite improved over the previous C2.
Of the 3 speakers in the confidence line the C2 has the lowest sales numbers,is real tough to resale(just follow this site and see how fast C1s move and C2s stand there for sale) and by no means the C4 is just a bigger version of the C2.The C4 has more drivers,more tweeters,different crossovers and stands not that much taller than the C2..hence the lame duck status IMO.All the guys I know that bought C2s very quickly upgraded to the C4s.The C2 is a great speaker but again IMO the C1 MKII with a sub will sound as good or actually better and less money..Enjoy
Actually the C2 has the same amount of tweeters as the C4, crossovers are the same 1st order crossover and quality as the C4 just a 2 way version. Sorry, not trying to argue, just pointing out the facts.
Just buck up and buy the C4 - Bob will give you a better trade in then what you would get on the C1 as well. These could be the last speakers you ever buy!