Who will soon be going to a live concert?

A friend and I bought tickets to see Emmylou Harris on Oct. 5th in Santa Rosa CA. Proof of vaccination is required. I wouldn't go otherwise.
128x128bander
We went to a small local venue last night to hear Marc Broussard and his band.
@whart ,
Did he perform ’Home’?
That is one righteous song!
As opposed to infection rate what's probably most relevant is the death rate due to Covid compared to that of say the common flu.  The death rate due to Covid is between 200-300 people per 100,000 population (it varies state to state a bit).  The death rate due to flu most years (like 2019) is about 1.8 people per 100,000 population.  So the question really becomes what death rate is acceptable to remove all the covid policies?  Below 100 per 100,000?  50?  I don't know but at some point it's just a policy decision where we decide can just live with the rate and that the cost of restricting lives is now outweighing the incremental benefit of the policies.  We all take risks just being alive every day.
@three_easy_payments:  I think "what death rate is acceptable to remove all the covid policies?", isn't the key question.  The question is, "what is our hospital/oxygen/ICU capacity, including the health and well-being of the doctors, nurses and staff, and what % of those capacities do we need to be at to remove all COVID-19 restrictions and mandates?".  It's really a health capacity issue, and then secondarily a financial issue.  All of us are paying lots of money to treat those that get sick enough to be in the hospital.  Folks with heart attacks, car accidents, etc. are paying with poor care due to over-worked staff and not enough beds.  It all about ability of our system to deliver care.
@thecarpathian- not that I recall, though I know the song. I was blown away the first time I heard him---actually probably one of the last shows we went to before Covid. And this was the first show since Covid. So, that is an honor right there, I think. Man, he's a great stage presence-- I usually try to describe him as an American blue-eyed soul guy---band was superb.