Budget System Advice still partying like it's 1999

The kid is out of the house and I have taken over his old bedroom as a Listening Room! 
I listen to a wide range of music but generally not too loud. The room is rather small with some acoustic treatments so I have a nearfiled listening set-up. 

Current system:
Amazon HD Music
Apple Airport Express 
MSB Link DAC (Toslink)
Music Hall 15.2 Integrated ( Toddler killed the Rega Integrated :-(  a true test of unconditional love. )
Triangle Titus XS
Rega Planar 

I assume the Airport Express / Toslink / MSB are obsolete. Is that true? Looking for suggestions for digital source upgrades that fit the system. 
Thanks  

geper00
By all accounts (including a direct comparison test in The Absolute Sound) Qobuz sounds better than Amazon HD, which seems a bit spotty in terms of sound quality.  Not familiar with Airport Express, but toslink is not optimal so I’d look to at least upgrade to SPDIF.  DACs have come a long way even just relatively recently so that’d be another area you might look to upgrade.  If you share your sonic preferences/budget we could throw out some good recommendations for you to explore further.  Anyway, just some thoughts off the top, and best of luck.