Budget System Advice still partying like it's 1999

The kid is out of the house and I have taken over his old bedroom as a Listening Room! 
I listen to a wide range of music but generally not too loud. The room is rather small with some acoustic treatments so I have a nearfiled listening set-up. 

Current system:
Amazon HD Music
Apple Airport Express 
MSB Link DAC (Toslink)
Music Hall 15.2 Integrated ( Toddler killed the Rega Integrated :-(  a true test of unconditional love. )
Triangle Titus XS
Rega Planar 

I assume the Airport Express / Toslink / MSB are obsolete. Is that true? Looking for suggestions for digital source upgrades that fit the system. 
Thanks  

geper00
By all accounts (including a direct comparison test in The Absolute Sound) Qobuz sounds better than Amazon HD, which seems a bit spotty in terms of sound quality.  Not familiar with Airport Express, but toslink is not optimal so I’d look to at least upgrade to SPDIF.  DACs have come a long way even just relatively recently so that’d be another area you might look to upgrade.  If you share your sonic preferences/budget we could throw out some good recommendations for you to explore further.  Anyway, just some thoughts off the top, and best of luck. 
Appreciate the input. I'll look into Qobuz.

MSB Link DAC is  24-bit / 96kHz and has one pair analog bypass, two digital (coax, TosLink). The Airport Express has a digital optical out that is like a headphone jack that is connected to the Toslink input in the MSB. 

Lean more toward acoustic music so natural midrange and imaging/soundstage is what works for me.

Thinking of spending about $500 on an upgrade for now. Either Bluesound Node, Desktop DAC with Optical or Rasberry Pi with DAC. 

Well you know if it ain't broke...:-)

BUT If ya got to spend ya got to spend.. Enjoy..

Regards
 HeHe. Just having a dedicated room is a HUGE upgrade, I probably should enjoy it for a while. 'Cause I will want to spend eventually that's just the way it goes. 
Yea, get to know your system in the 'new' room for a while. Then upgrade starting with your music source and streamer.  
No. The room is small (9x10x12 h) so lower bass is tricky. Placing the monitors about 14” off the front wall seems give me enough bass reinforcement.