Anyone using the Pete Riggle Woody?

My next tonearm was always going to be a Terminator or a Schick. Lately I've looked at the Woody. It seems fussy and a real oddity. Yet it exists. Anyone here use one? 
128x128noromance
Yep, I would be interested enough in purchasing if not for all my ongoing projects @noromance
Compare the Woody Universal Tonearm (tm) at $1900 to the Schroeder and Reed tonearms in the $4000 to $7500 range

I paid about €1300 for my Reed 3p “12 inch Cocobolo, it was DEMO unit from the manufacturer in Lithuania. Yes, retail is expensive, but who cares when used Reed available for much lower price? Buy used and save a lot! Reed 3p is one of the best tonearms ever.

I would’t pay $4k for any tonearm anyway, but I got my Reed 3p “12 somehow. When people quote retail price it’s nothing for people like me, I prefer Demo unit from the manufacturer (with warranty) with -70% discount. It was the best deal in my life. Maybe this discount is too much, but any expensive tonearm can be found used for less money than its retail (which is crazy).