GaN based SU-R1000 Technics Integrated Class-D, review by TAS

After their unobtainable and unaffordable ground breaking 1.5mhz switching speed, Technics SE-R1 GaN Class-D power amp, this new offspring integrated has finally gotten an in depth review.

I had high hopes for Technics "fully optioned" SU-R1000 integrated, "looks" like my hopes could be founded, here is the The Absolute Sound’s 7 page!!! review on it, enjoy.
https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/technics-su-r1000-integrated-amplifier?mc_cid=2c9d21110f&a...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
Post removed 
@scott22 I agree, liking the SU-G700, but I also love vinyl so the SU-R1000 is a big deal to me. Yet at 10k, and considering my TT isn't the best (or what I'd consider worthy of the phono stage of the SU-R1000) I am gonna wait this out and see if I could grab a used one down the road... but doubt it. Seem Technislcs is low volume high cult following and their stuff doesn't pop up much.
I stumbled into this and while it is polarizing and opinionated, some of what is being said is pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUtbVrYDQuo
Really

First off Im going to let you know about an amp company that makes such a stunning GaN amp, that I immediately negotiated the USA Dealer position . It is nothing like any of you have yet heard and I stake my name on it . The AGD Production amps are capable of delivering 32A of current on the $7500 model and 50A on the $18K model. They switch at 800Mhz. They are the only GaN amps where the MOSFET is designed for HiFi ground up. The other amps are using GaN devices optimized for battery chargers.
He’s a shill for AGD, there is no way that those tube pins can possibly take 32A of current let alone 50A. He’s talking out of his ..
And he has no idea about the GaN transistors themselves that get used in these audio amps whatsoever, as the ones for battery chargers couldn’t take the current or the voltage that the audio ones use, again he just talking out of his .
And 800khz switching frequency yes is a "bit" better than 600khz, but no way near as good 1.5mhz that Technics uses in the SE-R1 and I believe from what someone said the SU-R1000 also. .