Help me decide on first turntable purchase

This is my first turntable purchase. Last time I had a TT was when I was teenager in the 80's. I don't have much vinyl at all so I have to buy records as well. Budget is $3000, really don't want to go over that. I need a phono stage as well. My system is Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII, PrimaLuna EVO 400 integrated. My digital is a Innuos Zenith mkIII into a Chord Qutest. My initial thoughts on a couple tables were the Mofi Ultradeck, Music Hall 7.3 and Rega Planar 6. I am sorry but I just don't like the look of the Technics stuff. I am not a big fan of the Rega looks either but I know it gets great reviews. I was considering a Clear Audio Concept until I joined the Facebook owners group and hear about all the motor speed problems. Initial phone Pre I was looking at were the Mofi and KC Vibe. The Ultradeck seems very solid and seems to get great reviews.
Thank you for your thoughts. 
128x128jmphotography
Post removed 
Sorry ..have to disagree with above....avoid the exact cart...it almost ruined me for getting back into vinyl....There are much better choices for the money. I also got out of the rega turntable game because of inability to adjust tonearm height without 3rd party gizmos.

I do think the cart (and phono pre) is far more of a factor than the table

This is my experience and opinion...I may be wrong 😉

@elliottbnewcombjr I am not certain, that is why I don't want to jump in at 5 to 7K. I don't have much vinyl, so we will see how it goes and if I like it and stay with it then I can upgrade in a few years. 

@cd318 sorry, just not a fan of the Technics look. My TT when I was a teenager was a Technics, but I just don't care for the look now. I don't dislike the Rega, but I prefer the styling of the Clearaudio and Music Hall Walnut. I like the Ultradeck though as well.
Save some coin and try a U-Turn. They have units with built in phono stages. Will it be better than the other tables mentioned? No. Will you have it unboxed and playing records to a satisfactory degree in 15 minutes after unboxing? Yes. Resale is pretty good. If it turns out vinyl is not your thing, no big loss. 
Audio-Technica LP-7

Built in Phono MM+MC+ Facility for external
Stylus upgrade possible without having to buy new cartridge