Upgrade Time

I hate to post another integrated vs separates discussion but I could use some input. My current system is Olympica Nova II's, Cambridge 851N (streamer/DAC/preamp), Cambridge 651W (amp).

I'm planning on spending <$10K on my next component upgrade which I'm thinking will be a new amp. I'm curious how folks here would allocate that money. My initial thought is to use that money towards a separate amp and just go all in on that. In a year or two I can upgrade the preamp or DAC. I certainly wouldn't be spending more than $10K for this future upgrade. Probably closer to 5-8K but who knows, maybe I'll feel compelled to go big again.

Given how far integrateds have come, however, I'm wondering if I'd actually be better off spending the 10K going that route.

Either way, I'm curious to hear which models you recommend. 
128x128jpearson3131
Check out The Coda CSIB  integrated amp 
3 power choices , madeinUSA  best of 2020 and review stereo times excellent integrated and beat separates of much more monies$6500
I would put the money in a good DAC before an amp. 
Do whatever makes you the happiest.
Had Spectral separates for 20 years without a hitch. Downsized toHT and sold the electronics.  With covid shutting down concerts and travel, needed music only and expected All in one Nad. Masters.  Heard the esoteric integrated into 92db speakers.  Very musical, great phono stage and headphone amp.  With the build quality, power supplies, and isolation of the phono, there is no need for separates.
Some great ones mentioned above. Also Vinnie Rossi or better yet Rowland if you can find a good used one not too old. 
Separates may be a slightly higher level of SQ but along with that
your drain off funds to buy other better components.
Not to mention time and energy keeping two components serviced.

If you want to upgrade and simplify everything in one fell swoop, find a Devialet expert 200 (dac, streamer, full powerful integrated in beautiful slim package) on the used market and buy some very nice speaker cables. If you want to play the incremental audiophile game like most of us, though, there's infinite options and just have fun with it.