Power cord supplied with Luxman L-509X Integrated Amp

The power cord looks really cheap for such a quality amp. A polarized 2 prong male end to plug into the wall and only 2 prongs on the amp. What can I replace this with and not be unsafe? Seems all aftermarket power cables have 3 prongs.

Go to my virtual system for pictures.
thunderball
I found the power cord choice for my 509 to be very influential, and critical, to get the most out of it
Which one did you choose?
I looked into this when I bought my 509x.  Spent plenty of time researching, including long calls with Luxman USA.  Bottom line is they talked me out of a different cord. Said people have gone backwards at times, and I suspect the grounding reference above might have been why
I suppose I should just leave well enough alone for the time being
+1 badger_erich! Power cords, fuses, power conditioners are simply there to extract wealth from one party to another party! 
Good grief what a bunch of ridiculous replies.
Thunderball, there are thousands of products that are engineered in such a way that they do not require a grounded plug, the term for any item like that is 'Double Insulated', so stop worrying about it, Luxman isn’t trying to electrocute you.
My experience with my L-590AX amp is that the supplied power cord is quite good. At one point, I replaced it with a $200 cord from DH Labs, and I couldn’t hear the difference. Later, I bought a more expensive power cord, near the top of their product line, the improvement was quite noticable.
Thunderball
, there are thousands of products that are engineered in such a way that they do not require a grounded plug, the term for any item like that is 'Double Insulated', so stop worrying about it, Luxman isn’t trying to electrocute you.
I’m not worried about Luxman trying to electrocute me, I am worried about electrocuting myself or frying the amp if I replace the cord with something else.