Best MC cart for Thorens TP16 MK1?

I'm sick of reading through so many different forums, my eyes are bugging out and I can't decide. So I'm just going to put it out there and see what y'all think. I've never had a moving coil cart before and I really want to install one on my Thorens TD-160 with original TP16 arm (16.5g) and stock TP60 headshell. I've gone through all the math around this, but now I need to hear from folks who are ACTUALLY running an MC cart on the same setup as mine (or have in the past), or at least heard such a setup.

I'm tempted by DL-103, but some feel it's too low in compliance for the arm, and I'd have to add weight most likely. Others that mathematically might fit the bill: Sumiko Blue Point No. 3, Hana EL, Benz Micro Gold, Ortofon Quintet Blue, and Audio Technica AT33PTG/2.

I'm willing to spend up to $700. What friggin MC cart would sing on this arm without fussing with weights? I can't seem to find a straight answer. I thank you all in advance.
hoytis
Audio Technica VM750SH. It is a MM. I have one and it’s very good. I’m not sure you’ll get the best out of an MC on your rig, specifically the tonearm, or if you really need one. However, if you must, the AT33PTG/2 is a great cartridge. 
Hana SL with Shibata stylus ($750) is the best choice! It will work on that tonearm without problems. What phono stage do you have? Gain - and noise - could be an issue if too low! I use an SUT with all my mc cartridges. I prefer this into a mm stage rather than a high-gain stage.