TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
It’s the persistence of buy Economical and or cheap then hocus-pocus all to the highest level. Then of course one has to train your hearing to accept the Myth  

Cheers all…
Post removed 
@tvad   edit: "Predominantly" made in the US ;-)  

acknowledging many posts  make mention of being made in USA and specifically NOT in China as a recurring theme.
Assembled in the USA would be more appropriate.
That is going to be the case for most US Components. They all have offshore content. No way to get around it kids. The World Is Flat (global economy and the name of a great book on the global economy.)https://www.amazon.com/World-Flat-History-Twenty-first-Century/dp/0374292884/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product...
Another thing to point out is that unless things have changed since 2014, even Raven gear is designed in South Korea by SE Han who became a subcontractor to Raven Audio under an agreement that he would design all of the circuits for Raven Audio. Raven Audio subsequently owns the rights to all of the products they make as I understand it as well.