Pro Audio Technology speakers

A local installer is strongly suggesting Pro Audio Technology speakers, subs, and amps. I am not very familiar with the brand, and have been unable to find much information online (which in and of itself is a bit troubling, although that's a terribly difficult name to search for, as you get lots of "pro audio" hits).

The system will be used 50/50 for movies and music. The LCR recommendation is SCR-12sm and there are corresponding side, rear, and Atmos speakers (all in wall/ceiling). From looking at the specs on their website, the THD of the amp doesn't seem in line with other options I've looked at, and the subs (LFC-15sm) don't seem especially impressive, claiming response only down to 20Hz. But I realize specs aren't everything.

Does anyone have feedback to offer? I had been looking at brands such as Paradigm Persona, Totem, B&W, etc. If this is a system I should seriously consider, I will find a way to demo it, but that won't be convenient, so I'd like to learn as much as I can right now.
txavguy
It sounds like a good bet to me. I never heard of them, but reading the "About Us" section, the company is headed by Paul Hales, formerly of Hales Design Group. Hales Speakers are still used and loved by some audiophiles.
All of the speakers look pretty heavy duty. I liked the looks of the SCR 2215sm because it looks like the speakers that I use and love. It’s probably better.
If you’re looking at these, you might also check out JTR speakers.
Good Luck.
By the way, response down to 20 hz sounds petty good to me.
In wall AV loudspeakers might be a little outside the knowledge base of most here on an audio forum. Not sure what forum you might seek out but a group that deals in AV stuff. 
Thank you both for your thoughts.

The SCR-2215sm does indeed look like a beast! I am aware of the Hales pedigree, which makes me feel somewhat better. I will look into JTR, too. re: the sub response, units like the SVS PB16 Ultra claim response +/- 3 dB down to 13 Hz...supposedly that very low response is an important part of the "feel" of the sub.

Russ, fair point. This forum has already provided me such excellent info on other topics that I wanted to get any input from the folks here. I find the quality of discussion to be a bit better than elsewhere. But I will look for other places to post as well.
Your installer is right on the money this along with procella is the best for building a true theater