Brilliant Video proving MQA is not what claim

https://youtu.be/pRjsu9-Vznc

This video is Brilliant !!!!

Is anyone besides myself frustrated that Tidal has been removing the loss less flac versions of music for an MQA only choice.  I have reached out to them about this and have not received any response.

firedrums
If you think about the problem MQA is trying to solve, it becomes clear why it doesn't make sense. High resolution lossless media is essentially a solved problem with FLAC.
Post removed 
I guess the big question is, what do your ears tell you?   Do you like MQA better than FLAC?  Have you done an A/B?
Yes…this is true.  I suppose I should have stated that my response to the Video creator was, “you are my hero…Thank You for confirming what I have been hearing”.  I have also reached out to Tidal asking them why they’re removing the flac choice because the MQA is inferior, way before i saw this video.  They didn’t respond…
i have now forwarded Tidal this Video and explained that I have not been receiving the service that i’m paying for being that MQA is not a loss less choice…they are looking into it. 
MQA appears to have duped us all…but hopefully the cat is now out of the bag. 
If anyone is interested i use a Cary DMS-600 for streaming….
Tony
Yeah, would have been better to lead with your comment about heros as your post sounds like a troll post. I’m not going to comment on the DMS-600 (perhaps that’s your problem). Years ago I spent about 6 months converting all of my CD collection to FLAC, using dbPoweramp and all the best possible file conversion format settings. My FLAC sounds amazing (to that end I also compared it to WAV and had lots of debates with people why FLAC sounds identical, still lots of people didnt want to admit it ).....I have done LOTS of A/B testing with my FLAC rips to the original disc using an Esoteric D-70 as a DAC and different high-end CD players as a transport into the D-70 and playing the FLAC on JRiver and using a custom made PC with an RME sound card, no fans etc with word clock in and out into the Esoteric D-70. FLAC rip sounds better, undeniably.

Now onto MQA.....I still have access to all my FLAC files on a high-end SSD and can go back and forth between my FLAC file and the MQA version using Tidal on my player. I have tested this dozens of times. MQA is better to my ears....it’s not really a contest in my system.

Not sure the drum you are beating but for some of us the MQA is better. If you disagree, such is this hobby. But to go on a quest to convince others that MQA is inferior to FLAC is just your viewpoint. Other viewpoints exist.