Record Cleaning Machines

Has anyone out there done an A/B comparison of the cleaning results or efficacy using the Degritter ultra sonic record cleaning machine which operates at 120 kHz/300 watts and an ultrasonic cleaner that operates at 40 kHz/300 or 380 watts (e.g. Audio Desk; CleanerVinyl; the Kirmuss machine; etc.)?  I have a system I put together using CleanerVinyl equipment, a standard 40 kHz ultrasonic tank and a Knosti Disco-Antistat for final rinse.  I clean 3 records at a time and get great results.  Surface noise on well cared for records (only kind I have) is virtually totally eliminated, sound comes from a totally black background and audio performance is noticeably improved in every way.  Even though the Degritter only cleans 1 record at a time, it seems significantly easier to use, more compact and relatively quick, compared to the system I have now.  I'm wondering if the Degritter's 120 kHz is all that much more effective, if at all, in rendering better audio performance than the standard 40 kHz frequency.  I don't mind, at all, spending a little extra time cleaning my records if the audio results using the Degritter are not going to be any different.  I'm not inclined to spend three grand for a little more ease & convenience and to save a few minutes.  However, if I could be assured the Degritter would render better audio performance results, even relatively small improvements, that would be a whole other story.
oldaudiophile
I am waiting for my shipment of a Humminguru Ultrasonic Vinyl Cleaning Machine that was launched by a Kickstarter campaign at the end of 2020: https://humminguru.com/    The tech/specs look good (40 KHz) and the machine also appears solidly built.  I didn't get in on the ground floor but the price point seems very reasonable if it works as advertised.  I'll keep you posted.
I have the degritter, it is easy to use, and very effective. I do not have any other experience with other ultrasonics.

So easy to use, my toddler can do it.
I have been using the Elmasonic P60H which works at 37hz/80 with tegrakleen as a solution
distilled rinse after cleaning
An online professional record cleaning service led me straight to this machine.  15 minutes per record with 37/80 sweep has produced excellent results
@willy-t,

Tima uses the Elmasonic P120H (with pump & 0.2 micron absolute filter) and he has added a Elmasonic S120H for rinsing and recently switched  to Tergitol 15-S-9 ( Tergitol 15-S-3 and 15-S-9 Surfactant | TALAS (talasonline.com)) with good results - read:  tima's DIY RCM | What's Best Audio and Video Forum. The Best High End Audio Forum on the planet! (whatsbestforum.com).

FYI - Tergikleen does not foam because its a blend of Tergitol 15-S-9 which is water soluble and can foam and Tergitol 15-S-3 which is not water soluble and can act as a defoamer, but unless rinsed (as you do) can leave a residue.  The  Tergitol 15-S-3 exists only as a emulsion.   The origins of Tergikleen are from the composition specified in The Care and Handling of Recorded Sound Materials, By Gilles St-Laurent Music Division National Library of Canada January 1996.  Whether they still use it is unknown and the US Library of Congress does not use it - they use Tergitol 15-S-7 (which is not available to the public).  But, 15-S-7 is not good for a UT tanks because of the low cloud point; and contrary to the urban-myth 15-S-3 + 15-S-9 does not equal 15-S-7.  
@antinn, Thanx for your service!! I down loaded your book and will get started with it tonight. This took a lot of time and effort on your part for little if any financial gain, again thank you very much. To my knowledge there is no other comprehensive review of the subject by someone with technical expertise in this area. 

I'll get back with questions after I finish.