Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
Even being this thread pretty old, and as I´m new at this community, I wanted to participate.

I´m "done" looking for bookshelf speakers, I have the Dynaudio Confidence C1 Platinum, and after having had heard a lot of options, I believe I won´t sell them ever.

Hello to everyone, I will probably say "Hi" at the specific thread / segment to do so.

Best!
"Ever"? Afraid I’ve got some bad news. You know "dog years"? "Ever" in audiophile speaker years is 5. Which actually is pretty good. At least you didn’t buy a CDP. Forever in audiophile digital years is 10.    

Months.

The Otari MTR 10 R2R Studio Deck I have 2 of them now, and will never look at another deck!!!