Audio deals you bought that seem impossible for the price?

When I look at the Elac Adante center channel I bought open box (I later added the stand) for $1400 total, a couple of years back, I think how is this even possible at anywhere near the price?  The 65 pound speaker (designed by the amazing Andrew Jones) has an aluminum front baffle with waveguide, custom designed (as opposed to off the shelf) concentric drivers, a very sophisticated internal woofer band pass structure and a trapezoidal cabinet.  
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-NJlSV8T4YYE/p_970AC61GB/ELAC-Adante-AC-61-Gloss-Black.html#&gid=1&pid=2

What are your audio purchases that seem impossible, or where the manufacturer clearly lost money?

emailists
Post removed 
In 1998, I bought a beautiful back ash set of Spendor SP100s for $1800 from a wonderful member here. They were less than one year old and in perfect condition. He lived a few hours away, and I told him that I wouldn't be able to get there for a week, but I would express him the money, but he said no problem, he would trust me, and he did. It was a wonderful transaction all around, and a hell of a bargain!

While I have bought new components from my audio dealer, I've shared my goals and interests and purchased demos of McIntosh C2600 and MC 302, Sonus Faber Olympica Nova V and Glass Ultrasonic record cleaner.  On eBay I've purchased used Kimber cables.  Ultimately, bargain is in the eye of the beholder - I enjoy listening to my system and that's good enough for me.
Thanks for the replies. I guess what I was asking about was less about getting a good deal and more about how the manufacturer can afford to sell at such a low price.

BTW I looked up those Tekton Moab.  Hard to believe that sounds good, but I’m more of a point source guy or a true line source.