Full range speaker for rogue 90 or 100 wpc amp.

I need your suggestions for full range floorstanding or other that can be driven by my rogue magnum 90 easily. I have no dealer close-by to listen to any. I am using a baetis streamer with a Rogue rp-5 pre and the magnum 90. My room is 13' x 16'.  I listen to male and female jazz singers. Some classic rock. My budget is 1,000-2,000 bucks. I have even considered DIY.
thanks
dpm2340
For a well liked DIY project consider the Solstice from Parts Express. Quality Morel components, transmission line enclosure, not too big for your room. 
My 100 watt Rouge Audio Cronus Magnum II has no problem with Ohm Walsh 4s.  They aren’t the most efficient and they go plenty low.  I found a pair used that had the speakers redone.  The pairing seems synergistic.  They seem to be fuller with this amp than the 200 watt solid state amp I previously had.
thanks for the diy suggestions I will check them out. I also checked some out at speaker hardware. the only thing is I don't know if the dayton reference woofers are decent. Any thoughts.