Importance of a power conditioners versus surge protector

Hi everyone!  I recently upgraded my stereo and realized that I have had trouble with power outages and some “glitches” on my tv for a while.  I purchased a Furman surge protector but it is not a power conditioner.  I guess while the surge protector may be good for abnormally elevated “electronic surges” it may not filter unwanted noise and protect my system.  I have aluminum wiring in the house also which I know isn’t the best conductor.  Is it important from a music quality and component standpoint to add a conditioner?  Can you suggest a quality conditioner for under $750?
128x128dbwinters
I can only speak to the Decware ZLC conditioner as I run one, my friend runs one and it is mystifyingly terrific on all levels.  25 week wait time....but worth the wait and money.  Steve explains no surge protection.
I’ve looked at the zlc conditioner and am impressed.  Can I use my Furman surge protector to fully protect my system without compromising the sound quality of the system
Do not believe so.  The Furman would cloud the issue.  I'm moving to a whole house circuit box protection for the serious spikes in my life.