Gracenote Database - how to add Cover Art manually if not found automaticaly

Hello to the community, I recently acquired an Astell&Kern AK500n with Gracenote DB, which actually recognises every CD with all titles during the ripping process
- but rather often it does not find the appropriate covers = no cover at all.
Any advice how to add Cover Art manually is highly appreciated! (it does not work the same way as with dBpoweramp where I can import files, e.g. cropped jpegs from covers!)
Thanks very much in advance for your help!

collectorat
My Sony HAPZ1ES uses Gracenote.  I manually put the cover art into the proper folder and then re-scan the data base and tada, all the art work shows up. 
I suggest you search for your album cover art image and, once found, copy the album art image and copy it into the proper folder.   

Please confirm the name used for your album art.   For example, my Aurender N20 server requires the album page file be named "folder.jpg".   

For example, if some of your albums do NOT have cover art, you have to manually add the album cover art image . You search the album name plus “CD Image”, FIND the image, move it to the Desktop, change its name to Folder.jpg (or what name is needed) and copy it to your song folder (be careful to place it in the RIGHT location after the last song).  A good estimate is 2-4 minutes per album (my times).  

The manually adding of album cover art, if needed, will take time but worth it.  I hope this helps.....
So far thank you for your recommendations.
The curious thing is that folder.jpeg images from dBpoweramp ripped CDs are not compatible with Gracenote folders- at least the ripped folders from Gracenote do not show any separate jpeg images,
I could not find separate images in all Gracenote folders- in the dBpoweramp folders there is always a folder.jpeg image at the bottom of the folder.
@hgeifman : I know this procedure from dBpoweramp and I practised this a couple of times - its time consuming but it works- not so with Gracenote, don’t know why!
Unfortunately, finding and saving album cover art is not easy and I do not have man answers.   I searched for how to find album cover art and save it.   Please review the link below:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/264826

I had a similar problem when I converted my iTunes albums to my Aurender server.   For example, iTunes does NOT STORE the album cover art within the song folder but "HIDES" it in another encrypted and hidden folder. This means the Aurender setup coming from iTunes requires you to run Doug Scripts to extract the album cover art in your transfer.  Doug's Scripts only works on Apple computers.  The Script find the cover art images (from iTunes), changes the file name in my case, Folder.jpg.    It was a time consuming process BUT works.

http://dougscripts.com/itunes/scripts/ss.php?sp=savealbumartjpeg

I suggest you search for finding cover art in Gracenote and determine if the covers art can be converted.   This is not an easy task but I suggest you search and see what you can find.  Good luck.