Class A Power in A/B amplifiers?

Is there a general industry standard for the amount of Class A power in Class A/B amplifiers?For instance SimAudio has always touted that they run Class A for the first 5 watts.Curious how other higher end manufacturers approach this..
freediver
Post removed 
Hi Douglas, I will definitely read the review and I keep hearing amazing things about Gan powered amps. I am waiting for a reasonably priced HT multi channel amp with Gan.  
There are other factors of amp sound, like the tube input stage of my BHK300 amps.  Bascomb/PS Audio just couldn’t get anything with a solid state input section to sound as good as a tube input section. 
One theory of why tubes sound so good (aside from the space between components) is that there are more electrons to flow and you seemed to indicate in the review that Gan has more electrons to flow (if I’m reading it correctly).

I don’t plan to ever give up my BHK’s but I could definitely see Gan based devices being in my Arsenal of gear. 
There is no standard. The amount of class A can vary from less than a watt to a couple of watts and sometimes more.

Note that the class A rating is usually for a solid state amp at 8 ohms. It's less as the impedance drops.

Also note that most class A amps are really very rich class AB amps where the rating is just the class A rating and they produce more power but in AB. As an example PASS makes 30 watt amps that are rated at 30 watts class A but often produce more than twice as many watts in AB so almost all the time they are in A but on peaks they go to AB.

As implied previously most class A amps that really are class A into 8 ohms are not as the load impedance drops. The only one I'm reasonably sure was is the old Mark Levinson ML2 which was rated at 25 watts class A and was still class A at 100 watts into 2 ohms.
There is no industry standard.  That is why discerning people (like me) buy Class A.  The standard for that is 100%.