Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
It manifests instead as a layer of grain or glare, a graying of the background, an indistinct quality around images. It makes the sound stage flat and narrow. When removed the background goes black, images float more distinct and dimensional, and everything sounds much more liquid and
@millercarbon, You just made a good case for using Rick Schultz's High Fidelity products which use a magnetic field to eliminate noise riding on the mains and audio signal. I own several cables and devices.

I have..... But I thought you were going to discuss Dave Elledge's PI Audio UberBuss. :)
The current is better off with a whole house surge suppressor at the breaker box(such as the Seimens FS140) and no MOV surge suppression at the equipment rack.

Ask Caelin Gabriel of Shunyata as well......
I tried a number of power conditioners.....they all had issues I couldn't live with.   Im using Furutech carbon fiber plugs on Acrolink cable  right into the wall. Carbon Fiber face plates.....Maestro plugs.   seems good to me.
@stringreen

If I may ask, what were the issues with your power conditioners.

After watching a Caelin Gabriel video, I began to question having any surge suppression at the component rack. My issue with the Richard Gray’s 1200 I had was that it had sacrificial MOV’s and you would never know at what state the MOV’s were at.

Also, MOV’s can limit the peak current as the MOV’s don’t know whether a peak current is for musical needs or a current spike. So I believe the MOV’s were a bit of a current limiter.

So I made the decision to pull out the Gray, have an electrician install a Seimens FS140 whole house surge suppressor at the breaker box and get a power conditioner wit no surge suppression that does not limit current. The FS140 can surge suppress up to 140,000 amps. The Puritan? 9,000 amps. Plus the possible current limiting.
The PI Audio UberBuss has unlimited current abilities which I read is 40+ amps. It has a power factor correction of 1 which is very good. I don’t see any other power conditioner that even mentions the power factor correction of their conditioners.
The UberBuss has a non metal box to eliminate Eddy currents and has independant outlets.

It is considerably less expensive, and I feel superior to, the 156 so the UB was an easy decision.

The Puritan does not limit current. This has been my actual experience with large SS, pure class A amps which are very high current designs.