Alternate screw down clamp for VPI Aries

I just dropped and ruined my VPI delrin clamp. Before I buy another, are there alternate screw down clamps available that work with VPI tables? Curious what's out there.
dhcod
Buy the VPI stainless steel clamp.

Heavier than the Derain clamp and sounds better.

It is a screw down clamp.
VPI Stainless Clamp
Much improvement over their standard clamp - slightly lager soundstage, maybe a bit more base.
VPI should make that standard for all new tables. Everybody I know owning a Scout series table had at some point a broken standard clamp.

Gee,  I’ve played a few records without a clamp and they sound just fine.  Of course I’m not an audiophile.
If the goal is to clamp the record, buy a record clamp. 

If the goal is to improve the sound of the turntable, buy the Gravity One.

Yes it really is that simple.
Stillpoints Ultra LPI. I've been using one for several years on my Aries 1 and it let me forget about TT weights. I started with the VPI clamp, then got the VPI steel weight and periphery weight. The Stillpoints was a big jump up from there. I use it in conjunction with the VPI periphery weight and an Achromat.

Of course any improvements will have to do with the specifics of your turntable and system. I use a Teres Audio rim drive motor on my Aries so damping or 'draining' motor rumble is probably more of a concern in my case.