Devore 0/96 - Integrated AMP help

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of securing Devore 0/96s with A23 cables.  My source will be an Auralic Vega G2.  I have narrowed my list of integrated amps to some tube and SS (Class A) gear.  I am looking for some help from those that have experienced this speaker and amp combinations.  I am moving from a very transparent system and looking for a little more warmth, musicality, and a system that is more emotionally engaging.

Tube amp potentials:
Leben CS300
Leben CS600
Line Magnetic 845
Maybe a simple SET (Unison Research Simply Italy)

SS Class A potentials:
Pass Labs INT-25
Sugden A21se or Masterclass IA-4

Looking to end my constant desire to make system changes once and for all! LOL
crandell25
Will do so charles1dad. You and prof are easily my favorite regulars on this board. You both write well and with a certain sense of decorum and maturity. 
@fsonicsmith, 
Thank you,  I really appreciate your kind remark. 
Charles 
@three_easy_payments thanks for the tube recommendations.  I will look into them.

@fsonicsmith Keep us posted on how you find the 8 watts for the 0/93s!
Check out the Canor AI1.10.  Andrew Robinson (Recovering Audiopile) just did a review over at the recovering audiophile and simply raved about it.  It is a push pull KT88 that delivers 20w in triode, 40w in Ultralinear.  If you aren't familiar, he has a YouTube video channel and 200K followers.  If you are, my apologies.  No intent to be condescending.  Just trying to be informative.  

I am the importer so I am clearly biased, but I have been listening to one for a couple months driving Vivid's in a small space.  I think it will do the job well on your Devores. 

Otherwise, Sugden is my favorite amp of the ones you have listed.  

Line Magnetic is easy to get tubes for but good ones are pretty expensive.  Upgrading tubes in that whole amp to the best options will add quite a bit to the cost.