Devore 0/96 - Integrated AMP help

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of securing Devore 0/96s with A23 cables.  My source will be an Auralic Vega G2.  I have narrowed my list of integrated amps to some tube and SS (Class A) gear.  I am looking for some help from those that have experienced this speaker and amp combinations.  I am moving from a very transparent system and looking for a little more warmth, musicality, and a system that is more emotionally engaging.

Tube amp potentials:
Leben CS300
Leben CS600
Line Magnetic 845
Maybe a simple SET (Unison Research Simply Italy)

SS Class A potentials:
Pass Labs INT-25
Sugden A21se or Masterclass IA-4

Looking to end my constant desire to make system changes once and for all! LOL
crandell25
My first thought was, ’I find it hard to believe that the Pass Labs XA 25 would have better sound quality than the Line Magnetic 508ia amplifier.’ But then I have to acknowledge that this is pure subjectivity and people simply like what they like,. Preferences span a very wide spectrum.

This is the way it should be and one of the major factors that make High End audio and listening to music such an interesting and enjoyable endeavor. So I happily say to each their own. There’s an audio component out there that will suit an individual’s taste whatever it happens to be.
Charles
@fsonicsmith,
That is indeed quite the contrast between two amplifiers.  I'm very interested to read what sonic distinctions you hear between them.
Charles 
Will do so charles1dad. You and prof are easily my favorite regulars on this board. You both write well and with a certain sense of decorum and maturity. 
@fsonicsmith, 
Thank you,  I really appreciate your kind remark. 
Charles 
@three_easy_payments thanks for the tube recommendations.  I will look into them.

@fsonicsmith Keep us posted on how you find the 8 watts for the 0/93s!