Audio Technica AT 666 vacuum disc

Is anyone currently using it?
I have it on trial, the product is almost perfect NOS, but after about 7-8 minutes the LP loses its vacuum; is it necessary to also use a clamp to get the vacuum for the whole LP?
128x128best-groove
@best-groove round elastic for men's socks, what is that and where did you find it?

Also, for future reference, I remember reading that air leaks can happen with the valve.  If you're not able to correct that then a good bike repair shop may help.
There are methods that are reported to a effective repair to the leaks that can occur to be found with a Web Search.

The AT 666 has become available within my Local HiFi Group and the use of one will eventually end up being compared to a variety of Platter Mat materials and LP Clamping methods in a few different systems.

If all goes well it might show it can do what a Periphery Ring and Puck Weight can achieve.

Is it offering more than a Ring and Puck can offer.
I have a question about the AT666 which occurs to me probably because I have never seen one in the flesh:  I can understand how the mat holds the LP, but what holds the mat to the platter?  Does it generate vacuum suction on both sides?
@lewm : In this link please go to my last post and in the link down there download the 82-83 catalogue:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/who-needs-a-mm-cartridge-type-when-we-have-mc?page=272

and look the pdf 22 page where you will know on that 666 item.

R.