Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring
I’m an old(er) jaded audiophile and ex IT person. I know a good bit about computers from a practical sense as a power user. Honestly I did not hear much of an improvement moving from a stripped down Win 10 laptop to the Zen mk3 that I bought in April of this year. I bought the Zen because it just seemed to be a nice unit and I wanted to try a dedicated machine. I ran roon core on the Zen until a few weeks ago when I upgraded to the to the latest Innuos Sense app.

I hear a significant positive difference since I moved from innuos 1.49 to 2.05.  I mean it's not like "I think I hear a difference" it's more like wow - that sounds fantastic.  I don’t know Innuos secret sauce but whatever they are doing is a game changer.
Nice, everyone has me excited for the v2.0 update!

I just got my Zenith yesterday and am loving it as is, big improvement from my laptop/tablet, but weird thing is when I powered it up and did the system update it only brought the software up to v1.49. Right now I’m running everything through Orange Squeeze and not using Room. I was gonna do the v2.0 update this morning, but want to do a little more listening to compare the change over with the update.

My current set up is Zenith -> (USB) Gustard X26 Pro DAC -> (XLR) Azur 851a iAmp-> 851w pAmp -> Kef LS50 Meta’s with Kef Kube 12b.

The Zenith has done wonders already, but on a side not has anyone read or heard anything about utilizing a D2D converter before your DAC? On the PS forums people are raving about the Matrix Audio X SPDIF 2 coupled with a 9v LSP.

Anyone give it a shot yet and hear any big difference?

I like the idea of being able to run I2S from the Matrix to my DAC to optimize all things digital before the hit my speakers.

I did order the Matrix and LSP and will try it out myself once they arrive, but gonna be making quite a few changes here and will report back on what I hear each step ofnrhe way.
Ja-kub...
Keeps updated on your progress, on a side note, how much do you like the Gustard 26 PRO..?
I love it, I had the Cambridge Audio DAC Magic 200m prior to that and upgraded now that I’m all in on this HiFi stuff.

It’s an amazing DAC! But I’ve only listened to PCM and MQA stuff through it.

Pro’s
- Incredible bass presentation. Such smooth and well transitioned bass.
- Detailed and crisp, but surprisingly warm (probably do to the strong bass).
- Awesome sound stage depth! I just smile listening to atmospheric ambient music because the depth is phenomenal.
- Excellent detail and separation.
- Bluetooth is great, if you want it.

Con’s
- $1,500 and no headphone jack.
- No chance at customer service and product support (if I had to guess?) and a useless manual.
- Can come a cross (with certain multi channel and heavily mixed recordings) as having some tonal brightness. Like certain sounds that weren’t as apparent are overly forward and loud in contrast to the rest of the music.

It was a toss up between the X26 Pro and the RME ADI-2 FS Ultra ($1,300) for me, but I really like the Dual Saber sound and can best describe this DAC as a DAC Magic 200m on steriods. Everything the DAC magic does the Gustard does better.

But I’d say overall I have zero regrets, but again, big bass, so with some systems could be a problem.