I’m surprised there aren’t more people talking about them.  The Forte IV  kick ass for their size 
@cfluxa - Still breaking in my Forte 4s. They're in a temporary system, position not optimized, using "non premium" speaker wire and close to the back wall. They still sound good being used with HT receiver. Upper mids are enchantingly sweet and musical. I will say the tweeter is much better than in the La Scalla IIs I briefly owned.
Purchased the Forte to use with future tube amps and "specialty" SS (Pass XA25, Benchmark, etc.).
Regarding your Klipsch VS Volti question, It's a tough call. My impression toward Klipsch is that they are "bean counter" driven in their corporate mentality whereas Volti is more perfectionist, designer-centric.
I've never heard the Volti's. As for the Forte 4s, my only complaints are the 15 inch passive on the back (would rather have forward firing ports) and the cabinet is 12" deep (I think a 16" cabinet would be better on several levels). 
Can't wait to move the Klipsch into my main system. Have high-hopes.
I think you'll find that the forte likes being less than a ft from the wall. I had my IIIs 10 inches from the wall and that seemed to be the sweet spot in my room.

Oz

Once you have them the right distance from the wall you'll know it.  Mine are about 10" away as well and the bass is awesome, no sub needed
I think the Forte IV bass is excellent,  while it doesn't have the pitch definition of a Cornwall it goes pretty deep.  I had a pair of Heresy III prior to these and the Forte are in a different league.