THE IRS HAS TAKEN MY TRANSACTIONS VIA PAYPAL AND IDENTIFIED THEM AS TAXABLE INCOME

I had multiple transactions here and at US Audio Mart in 2019 and yesterday received a letter from the IRS stating the transactions were "Taxable Income" anyone else ever experience that with Paypal and now what?
Fighting the IRS is not something I look forward to!
128x128eag618
First, selling used does not constitute a loss. There may indeed be profit. There are depreciation schedules for all property items. Consider used car sales. Selling an as-new, or new old stock, or new in box set of speakers at a few hundred off list a few years after production will almost certainly represent a profit.

Second, all those naive bleeding heart entitlement bent people who feel that anyone with more money should support those with less need to stop flaunting their ignorance, because THEY DO. Bezos employs close to a million people, he should get a freaking Nobel prize and commission from the IRS.
A good reason not to use PayPal. Maybe accept only USPS money orders or personal checks? 
@nickboy...way to bring politics into the thread. It usually leads to very positive discussions. And hoping someone will die in front of you on TV, you are smrt. What's the BS they are teaching? The truth?